Services and consultancy for companies that must obtain the CE marking.
What we do for the CE Certification
CUBIT is able to provide a consulting service during all of the iter. In particular, it has the equipment for testing the compliance with the following directives:
- 2004/108/CE (EMC)
- 2006/95/CE (Low Voltage)
- 93/42/CEE (Medical Devices)
- 99/05/CEE (R&TTE)
- 2004/104/CE (EMC of Vehicles)
- 2006/42/CE (Machinery)
CUBIT, as a qualified lab, after the tests, issues a report which certifies the compliance of the DUT and is compulsory for the drawing up of the technical sheet of the product.
CUBIT can carry out tests of electromagnetic compatibility in two different ways:
- The pre-compliance test, useful to analyse the product during its development or to obtain an estimation from an EMC point of view, without making a complete check on the DUT. This kind of tests follow simplified proceedings if compared to the complete ones, but they are able to provide reliable information about the functionality of the system, in relation to the emission and immunity limits.
- The compliance test, carried out according to the laws concerning the certification: the Client is obliged either to draw up the Self-certification or to ask the Notified Body to start the Certificate Type Examination.
CUBIT can carry out the following tests:
|Conducted emissions||EN 55011, EN 55013, EN 55014, EN 55015, EN 55022, EN 55024|
|Power disturbance emissions||EN 55014|
|Radiated emissions||EN 55011, EN 55022|
|Immunity to electrostatic discharges||EN 61000-4-2|
|Related immunity||EN 61000-4-3|
|Immunity to Electric Fast Transients||EN 61000-4-4|
|Immunity to Surges||EN 61000-4-5|
|Conducted Immunity||EN 61000-4-6|
|Power Frequency Magnetic Field immunity||EN 61000-4-8|
|Voltage dips, Short interruptions and Voltage Variation immunity||EN 61000-4-11|
|Armonic Current emissions||EN 61000-3-2|
|Voltage Fluctuations and Flickers||EN 61000-3-3|
|Electric safety||EN 60950, EN 60335|
- Experience: skills and experience in the electromagnetic compatibility area, allow a global approach, from testing to the resolutions of possible problems of the product quickly and in a short time, and with reduced costs of intervention.
- Quality: we warrant the execution of tests in total compliance with the EU set of rules and with the appropriate equipment.
- Flexibility: CUBIT equipment can easily fit the Client’s needs.
- Time: short waiting and quick response.
- Prices: competitive with the market.
CUBIT EMC laboratory is provided with:
- Semi-anechoic chamber, EN 50147-2, EN 50140, EN 60945, CISPR 16, ANSI C63.4,EN 61000-4-3 compliant for emission tests and radiated immunity, in the frequency range 30MHz-18GHz.
- Test stations for:
voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage
- Test stations, for electric tests:
Touch current and protective conductor current