What is that?
FluctuS is an open hardware and open software platform to implement and manage Wireless Sensor Networks.
FluctuS is the result of over 10 years of research and development and offers a fully engineered solution for the applications of the Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart Cities.
How it works?
FluctuS consists of hardware modules able to gather information from a variety of sensors (e.g., methane, CO, NOx, SOx, air quality, temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, cameras) and send it to a Cloud platform using different technologies (UMTS/GPRS/WiFi/Zigbee/Bluetooth/Ethernet).
FluctuS is designed for a target audience of professional type: system integrators, design and consultancy companies in the field of applications of the Internet of Things (IoT) to the Smart Cities.
Fluctus has numerous applications:
- Smart Parking: monitoring of parking spaces available.
- Smart lighting: intelligent lamp networks that allow implementing internet services for the citizen.
- Monitoring noise and air pollution in densely crowded areas.
- Monitoring environmental quality: CO, CO2, NOx SOx emission measurement
- Intelligent Transportation Systems: monitoring weather conditions, accidents and traffic congestion.
- Video surveillance
- Smart logistics
- Smart agriculture
- Monitoring of photovoltaic systems to improve energy production in power solar plants.
FluctuS solution is:
- CE certified
- open source